Thursday, February 24, 2011

Announcing the Forthcoming Arrival of...

A brand-new, beautiful, bouncing baby...

Blog.

And some restaurant reviews.

Fooled you.

So...some new writing horizons are opening up for me.  I have recently started writing restaurant reviews for urbanspoon.com.  You'll be able to pick them out by the fact that I am unable to write negative reviews.  Even if I didn't like a place, well, I can't pan it.  Don't have it in me.  I'll have to mention how nice the waiter's apron looked.  Or how clean the windows were.  You'll see.  Check out the link on the left of my homepage.

And see what I think of other people's cooking.  And windows.

Also, hopefully in the near future, my husband will begin to post for his financial blog, cleverly entitled "Godlove's Money".  This is only clever, of course, if you appreciate the subtle "pun-ctuation".  Ha, another joke.  I am so on a roll today.  Anyway, he will be sharing good, solid advice for people who want to learn how to use their money wisely.  Although his mini-lessons are primarily geared towards young people just starting out on their own, he has lots of advice and ideas on staying our of debt or taking steps towards getting out of it.  I am very proud of him because he has a real passion for seeing people free from burdensome debt.  He is currently helping one of our close friends get scholarship money for her graduate studies.  You'd be surprised at what they'll give you money for.  Being a female over 5'10"?  You bet.

I missed out on that one.

At any rate, keep your eyes peeled.  Our respective blogs reflect our real passions in life: healthy, fun cooking and financial wisdom.  Other than Jesus, some good friends and a killer pair of heels (for me, at least), what more in life do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment