Saturday, October 13, 2012

Things I've Learned Whilst Being Unemployed

1. I drink coffee more now than I did when I was working.

2. If you don't shower within 3 hours of waking up, you don't shower at all.

3. Eating can become a hobby if you aren't careful.  I am not careful.

4. I have more time than ever to maintain the house, and less desire than ever to do so.

5. My cats spend 85% of the day sleeping.  They are shockingly dedicated to their art.

6. I cannot hide birthday gifts from my husband (actually, I knew that before I lost my job).

7. Creating a routine without the obligation of a third-party (work, etc.) is nearly impossible.

8. Tumblr can be a scary place.

9. It is impossible to convince a cat that a laptop is not a heating pad.

10.  This isn't as relaxing as I was hoping it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment